Friday, March 12, 2010

Crazy

Why are my boys so CRAZY? Before we moved they were so sweet and nice. Now they drive me bonkers. And next week both of them will be home all day long. I can just imagine what it will be like...fighting, yelling, screaming, crying, and that's just ME! I guess I will need to come up with a plan of action. Day 1 take kids to airport send them to Africa! Great plan just send them away. New plan. Day 1 take kids to museum Day 2 go to the Zoo leave Rayle there bring all 3 kids home Day 3 go to the library and gets some books Day 4 MOM & DAD SLEEP ALL DAY hahah Have kids clean the house top to bottom and make a romantic meal for mom and dad. (I think this is the best one yet) Day 5 Movie day Day 6 I know we are going to the Renaissance Festival on Saturday. The boys have never been so it should be LOTS of fun. Hopefully it does not RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment